Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Holiday Catch up and New Homeschool Geography plans

I just realized that I haven't posted a thing in three weeks.  I just wanted to reassure everyone that there hasn't, in fact, been a mutiny.  There is always that possibility when you are outnumbered by small boys like I am and own the amount of duct tape that I do.  So, here are a few holiday photos to get you caught up:

The gingerbread house

The sprinkles...with a little bit of sugar cookie

Christmas morning

New Year's Eve Chambord & Champagne 

OK, so this one isn't really a holiday pic, but what a great Statue of Liberty, huh?

That last pic brings me to our latest homeschooling adventure.  We are using several books and worksheets, but mainly Around the World Art & Activities: Visiting the Seven Continents Through Craft Fun to study world geography.  I'm hoping to have international foods, a coloring page, craft, and possibly a paper doll in traditional costume, as well as several books for each country we study.  Pictures to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment