Monday, December 19, 2011

The 22 days of Christmas

We made cards for 5 of our days and are going to put a pic of the boys in each one.  I just hope to get them mailed in time!
We bought a $5 gift card for a guy Jacob goes to school with that's had a tough year and took cookie balls to his coaching staff - which we LOVE!
We sent some bath salts to my nephew's teacher.  My nephew has autism and, let me tell you, special ed teachers get a bad rap.  They are, in my experience, wonderful, dedicated people who are asked to do a near impossible job - multiple children, with multiple disabilities, on multiple levels of functioning - absolutely tiring!

We made chocolate mustache pops and peppermint bark to one of our favorite families in the world.
We gave a bottle of wine to one of our deacons and his wife - amazing people!
Today, we are going to make some truffles for tomorrow's gift and hand out candy canes to random shoppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment