Thursday, November 6, 2014

Eat What You Have days 11-24

I just realized I haven't been keeping you posted on our Eat What You Have challenge. I haven't updated in a couple of weeks. In those 2 weeks we've had my birthday, Halloween, and our annual Reformation Feast at our church. I'll admit, we ate out TWICE for my birthday - the night before and the day of. Of course, and I should have specified this up front, Sunday is always our feasting day. We typically pick up take-and-bake pizza (using a coupon), pile up on the couch, watch a movie, and eat pizza. We also had one night where our dear neighbor brought me a pot of soup as a birthday gift. So sweet and so welcome, as I had a cold! So far, I have only had to go buy milk. So, here is our list of meals for the past two weeks.

Day 11- Biscuit topped chicken pot pie
Day 12- Jambalaya
Day 13- Mexican take-out
Day 14- Pizza
Day 15- Leftovers
Day 16- Chicken Curry
Day 17- Sausage Strata
Day 18- Zombie meatloaf
Day 19- Leftovers
Day 20- Feast
Day 21- Feast
Day 22- Chicken vegetable soup
Day 23- Kebabs
Day 24- Roasted sausage and potatoes

No comments:

Post a Comment