Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Eat What You Have - days 25-37

I promise I'm still here and my Eat What You Have challenge is chugging right along over here! I have bought more milk and bananas. I also bought my husband a $6 pack of deli meat today. He has been such a champ about playing along as the cabinets, fridge, and freezer empty. It's the least I can do.
Here is what we have been eating:
Day 25 - Roasted pork chops with Apple's and sweet potatoes
Day 26 - Beef & bean nachos
Day 27 - Leftovers
Day 28 - Sunday Pizza
Day 29 - Deconstructed Cabbage Rolls
Day 30 - Date night...We ate cereal...
Day 31 - Spicy potatoes with peas and chicken
Day 32 - Spaghetti
Day 33 - Dinner at a friend's (yummy French toast)
Day 34 - Beer braised sausages and mashed potatoes
Day 35 - Sunday Pizza
Day 36 - Zupa di Fagioli
Day 37 - Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment